MOMENT Lens, must have lens for

January 17, 2018

January 15, 2018

Hello Moment! Finally you arrived at our door step.


thank you so much my dear for surprising me with the lens... yar its one of my wish list for this year since i would like to start up my own vlog channel soon....

u'uhh... yes its for start up my vlog, since we just have Penasonic Lumix, and the most wanted compact camera is Canon G7X  which most vloggers are using.. yes MOST of them owns it.. unfortunately its rather costlty for us. Then my husband gave me this Moment lense to take another step higher closer to DSLR camera.. yes its output may come as close to DSLR camera.

Since im new, i might take longer time to upload my first video, so i will try my best to upload it soon...


Here is few shots from Moment Lens....



Latest Instagrams

© farraiskandar. Design by FCD.