#33 ITS JUST A NUMBER!

January 4, 2018

Hello January 3rd, 2018

Made in 1985, 3rd January and syukur alhamdullilah i am 33! Thank you Allah s.w.t for giving me to celebrate this year's birthday. I believe what already written for me more bigger things in life i will go trough in future. And HE knows what I'm capable of or not.... trust your inner power and see the positive thing will happen to you FARAH!

anyway its my favourite number!  beside according tu sunnah you need to take 3times for almost anything... wuduq, food(kurma/kismis)... Hahaha it took me 33 years to be me... hahaha...

i had a surprise before my birthday.. hahaha thank you to NONIE for surprising me in advanced... may Allah repay all of your kindness. beside all the wishes from all my love one.....and gift.... plus a voice massage from mifrah ahmad.....

but I'm not going to reveal what i get for the gift this year...  but i would like to share our moment together.... JOM!



i been seeing and in relationship with him for 10 years.... and married for 8 years


from thin to chubby... hahahaha


he will lead me and our family the way


we will walk trough the path together... give us the strength to face the obstacle from you...


beside see the future and may Allah let us to grow older together till jannah, Insya allah. We both are normal couple who are facing love, fight, argument, romance, missing, even hurting each other feeling and agreement beside we both try to complete+complement each other when ever we need to.... its not easy because we just a normal human being on earth who are not PERFECT.... Thank you to all who made my day for today and to you Encik Suami pls do it for the rest of your life... Hahahaha!


Makeup by : Mee Yoong, Sephora Make Up Artist, Ipoh
Photoshoot by : AIRIL 






Latest Instagrams

© farraiskandar. Design by FCD.