Adding more to my beauty essential

January 7, 2018



Hey All...

I believe I’m not too late to wish Happy new year to everyone... I would like to share some make up i recently purchased . 

On the 3rd of January i have make up done by Make up Artist From Sephora, and i believed i should try this one since i saw in youtube, some blogger was using it.



itCosmetic, Your SKIN But Better! (tagline by it cosmetic)

its called CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream + Anti-Aging Serum, + 50+ spf/fps  / uva/uvb

OMG!!! yes it delivers 7 products in single tube... lets check them out...

  • FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION (Day &Night)
  • SPF 50+ PHYSICAL SUNSCREEN
  • BRIGHTHENING COLOR CORRECTION
  • HYDRATING ANTI-AGING SERUM
  • PORE MINIMIZING PRIMER
  • DARK SPOT CORRECTOR
  • MOISTERIZING DAY CREAM
beside i’ve been seeing this two top bloggers in UK who have been wearing them... they are Ms Anna & Ms Lily..... thanks guys! it save my time and it works for my skin... it comes in various color for skin tone.. and i chose Tan... 

then i really love the color on Urban Decay VICE Lipstick Color code Hitch Hike (Comfort Matte) & Pillow Talk From Tarte Lip Paint and i love it so much... it blends well with my skin tone. It don't look dull on my skin. When i apply my skin tone look brighter....

thank you for stopping by...

Latest Instagrams

© farraiskandar. Design by FCD.