Good Things Take TIME

December 30, 2017


Before i end my 2017, 

First of all i will divide in two category

1) Career
i would like to thank Allah s.w.t for all the  the rezki  this year. Beside syukur alhamdullilah i have worked at this company for 10 years.  So many memories i been gone through... YES its not easy for GOOD THINGS to happen in  short time... it might take longer TIME... We just need to believed in that have written for us, be thankful and grateful on what we have that others don't. Always pray for good things to happen for other humans too.

Hey my work place see you on the 4th of January, insya allah.

This year on Ramadan and Visit Perak 2017 our office had joined for the first time Bubur Lambuk Competition... And syukur alhamdullilah our company got the best Decoration among government agency... Congrats team for excellent team work! Yeayyy




2)Life & love + family

personal life, i would like to appreciate myself more, each one of us given a one life and its ONCE... so i choose to be happy and greateful each and everyday. i believed my life is like roller coaster full with up side down, but lucky me because i always think Allah won't give us the test if we cant face the challenges. today i want to say good bye to those who hurt me and keep hurting me inside... in march 2017, i just made the medical check up and my blood cancer cell is a bit higher and make me down....after last october I'm in hospital again but nothing to worried because nothing serious but my cancer  marker cell has gone a bit higher again...  so after that i have appreciate more for those make me smile.....the life that allah given us. i choose to active back my blog. 

love, both of us still undergoing knowing each other and loving each and everyday and try to appreciate our relationship and our kids. to be love and loved we need to love ourself first before other, before we start make commitment and scare losing our love one. Tips for this year is if you don't want to get hurt... don't hurt your spouse. be truthful and appreciate the time given by Allah. The potential we have as couple is we complete one another in each of every aspect we could. We both are normal human being who living as normal people like other.

family, our beloved kids are growing up so fast... our eldest going to be 7th by next year, our daughter going to be 6 and our cuties pie AM will be 2... oh my god time flies so fast... 


before i leave  2017, i just hope our 2018 will be good to us and i will be stronger, be better muslim. every good things take time... just be patient!!! Good Bye 2017!

Latest Instagrams

© farraiskandar. Design by FCD.