Bullet Journal Startup 2018

December 28, 2017



IPOH, 28 December 2018

Mean while, we are currently waiting for our vlog equipment to be complete for us to begin the setup.     Soon we will share to all of you what we have to begin our vlog. To make sure our blog, vlog and life to be in track, so we bought a Muji Bullet Journal.

Yes I'm a big fan of notebook, and i have a lot of notebooks, the funny things is most of my friends keep telling me, you have your expensive phone so use your phone and take the notes. I believed i'm classic type of woman who want to carry books and pen to write. Especially notes for meeting.. and i don't know how to keep track of all my notes... hahaha...

Oh yes, Since that the issue, begin 2018 i will use my own bullet journal since i came across "Bullet Journaling" by Lily Pebbles. I started to see her video and her blog on how to create proper notebook via bullet journal. So now i won't be worrying for flipping next pages and to next pages to find the notes. Anyway she has been using Leuchitturm 1917 and i found it pretty expensive so we decided to buy MUJI bullet journal for beginning and its like our Newborn Baby. The Price for Muji Note Book?  Price range from MYR16.90 up to MYR45.00.
 
We have bought for both of us.... I choose white notebook and Iskandar choose brown.
Why i choose WHITE is because i would like to START this year with clear picture and FRESH. Since it is my first bullet journal its good for me to get an idea from others so i googled.

I gone through lots of bullet journal for ideas and most of them are ARTY & CREATIVE.
for blog & video content i will follow Lily Pebbles, but other i find something to be adapt for our work and life.

Hello FARRA 2018... its my baby for this some of them call it bullet journal and some might call the BUJO... 


The journal i use for both Personal & Work, since its A5 size so i can carry it inside my handbag.

For beginning, i take a notes first to see is it suitable for me or not, then i start to label my journal, Name & Year, then add on my personal details, keys, index, calendar, birthday, wish list, books, moods, clean up, b/vlog content, weekly notes and MOST i love about it is IBADAH tracker... for me to becoming a better muslim, person, mother, workers, and wife each and everyday. 

 Lets have flip trough some of the pages I've completed.




For weekly layout  it looks like this for at the moment... I'm still working on the Overall Balanced or maybe i will change it to weekly review.... i will change the layout if this layout don't work for me so we see how from now.


If you think this will help you or get your inspired please do share it... 





Latest Instagrams

© farraiskandar. Design by FCD.