Jamu! Should I Take?

February 2, 2018






When this friend of mine introduced Jamu Tun Teja (JTT), a modern jamu, combining both traditional AND modern ingredients, i was HOOKED! like this is what i've been looking for!

since i trust my friend on the taste in a Jamu which is not only good for the internal health, it is also good for the skin and energy as well. She suggest me to consume it after taking my breakfast to help on reduce some weight... Finger cross... hope, i can lose my weight. hahaha....

The ingredient Alpina Purpurata, Aleppo Oak, Parameria Polyneura, Cinnamon, Acai Berry, Pure Honey, Black Pepper, Stevia, Collagen, Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid (HA)...  

Just by looking at the packaging, you'll know how exclusive Jamu Tun Teja is made. To purchase you can contact Ms. Aida at Chemist Grocer 


Latest Instagrams

© farraiskandar. Design by FCD.